Exquisite Luxury Villa in a Residential Family Oceanside Resort
- Property ID: 48488
- Post Updated: 2021-07-27 21:18:26
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 9
- Area: 15608 sq ft
- Lot size: 0.66 acres
- Status: Available
Caribbean Villa was built with Swiss quality and minimal maintenance costs
The Caribbean Villa features 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms in a living space of 15,608 sq ft on 0.66 acres of land.
All 8 bath understructures are made of solid mahogany, including the towel racks. 7 terraces with pergolas in solid wood mahogany, which will be equipped with sunshades to provide further sun protection. By means of an ample number of large projecting roofs and sunshades, as well as the chromium steel used, the windows and doors are protected as best as possible from weather conditions, which results in low maintenance costs.
Flooring, walls, baths, and all terraces are either in “Marfil Caribe” marble or in “Coralina” stone, and the floors in the 2 master bedrooms and the children’s TV room are in solid oak, from the German brand “Langriemen” which was imported from a supplier for palaces and 5-star hotels, i.e., Schotten & Hansen from Peiting, Germany.
The 100-hectare large resort where the villa is located is only 15 minutes away from the international airport Puerto Plata and is well-known for its elegance and its attractions like an Equestrian Center, Tennis Club, and Beach Club Restaurant.
This extraordinary villa features a striking design and excellent construction. The landscaping and lighting of the gardens and lawns reflect a true understanding of tropical living and outdoor space while inviting owners and guests alike to reflect on their beauty.
Upon entering through an exquisite German-made doorway of rare hardwood, one finds oneself in a foyer that hints dramatically at the luxury which awaits. The first floor offers three generous guest bedrooms, a covered terrace with a lounging area, dining, office, kitchen, and the swimming pool area. The elegant staircase leads you to two master suites and children’s rooms on the second floor.
An approx. 150 m2 (1,614 sq.ft.) swimming pool with two chlorinators that transform salt into natural chlorine round out this magnificent villa’s features. All this is only 15 minutes away from the Puerto Plata International airport.
Built with distinctive and luxurious European quality, the villa is very discreetly and quietly located on the south side of the community, far from the main gate. The chef’s kitchen offers gas and a 110V /220 V power supply. The rest of the villa offers 110V and 220V power as well. A double garage and four outdoor parking spaces, a laundry room with two washing machines, and a staff bedroom with a bathroom for two service personnel round out the total picture of this luxurious villa.
Year of Construction: 2005
The villa features:
• 1 entry hall • 1 dining room which seats 20 people, near to the kitchen, all partitions in glass plus sliding doors in glass, mosquito proof, unobstructed views to the pool and garden • 1 large kitchen • 1 storage room • 1 staff bedroom with bathroom for 2 service personnel • 1 double garage • 1 laundry room • 1 family room • 1 winter garden (air-conditioned) • 3 guest suites on the ground floor with 3 bathrooms and 3 dressing rooms • 2 guest suites on the second floor, each with own bathroom, built-in cabinets and connecting door to the 2 master suites • 2 master suites, each with bathroom, dressing room and adjoining children’s room • 1 guest toilet with shower • 2 palm tree gardens • 1,614 sq. ft. (150 m2) swimming pool • 1 pool house • 1 covered pool terrace • 7 terraces and 6 pergolas • 1 water reservoir • 1 proprietary sewage system • 1 garbage collection point All rooms (except the entry hall) are completely and separately air-conditioned (10 remotely controlled units) and fitted with ceiling fans (13 fans). Approximately 200 light fixtures.
1. Entry Hall Approx. 1,076 sq.ft. (100 m2) large and 30 ft. high, with a 26 x 13 ft. (8 x 4 m) window facing one of the palm tree gardens, impressive chandelier, a glass-paneled curved stairway made of mahogany with matching balcony and banister, built according to plans drafted in Switzerland and based on examples of palace staircases.
2. Eat-in Kitchen With 2 dishwashers, electric and gas stoves, a grill, an oven, 2 sinks, a kitchen island with built-in storage cabinets, canteen kitchen exhaust hood, extra-large refrigerator with water dispenser, separate climate-controlled vestibule with shelves, breakfast table, and exit to the 2 pool terraces, the laundry room, and the entry hall.
3. Staff Bedroom With own bath, shower, and toilet. Separate access from the outside to the external working area.
4. Laundry Room With dryer, washing machine, double sinks, and storage racks.
5. Double Garage With automatic door opener made of reinforced synthetic material for increased wind resistance. Separate entry doors to the garage in mahogany. 2 enclosed electrical panels imported from Germany, made of nickel-chromium steel with rubber sealing and equipped with ABB fuses. Additional space for further electrical hookups, as for example solar energy, is foreseen and reserved.
6. Three Guest Suites Each with its own dressing room, separate bathroom (including a shower), 2 opposite-facing round marble sinks, a separate room in the bathroom for the toilet and bidet as well as their own terrace and pergola.
7. Family Room For multi-media, playing, reading, relaxing, with direct access to the guest rooms, the pool terrace, the gardens, and the entry hall, as well as access to the second palm tree garden and connecting corridor to the guest area.
8. East-Wing Master Suite (1,076 sq. ft. / 100 m2) With terraces offering beautiful views of the sea and land, 2 dressing rooms, a large bathroom with 2 opposite-facing round marble sinks, a large shower, and access to one of the children´s rooms which has a separate bath, shower, toilet and exit to the pool terrace.
9. West-Wing Master Suite (1,076 sq. ft. / 100 m2) With terraces offering beautiful views of the sea and land, a large dressing room, a bathroom with 2 round marble sinks placed side by side, a whirlpool, separate toilet, and bidet, as well as external shower for the pleasure of enjoying the starry sky. Access to the second children´s room, which has a separate bathroom, by means of a double separating door.
10. Pool Terrace With the hookup already prepared for the installation of a large external whirlpool. The villa was built over a period of 6 years with rare and exceptional attention to detail.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Cabarete
- 24hr Electricity
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Machine
- Gated Community
- Horseback Riding
- Near Golf
- Near Medical Facilities
- Near Schools
- Near Shopping
- Sea View
- Traditional Architecture
- Washing Machine
- Buy/Rent: Buy
This style property is located in is currently Luxury Villas and has been listed on Select Carribean Properties. This property is listed at $ 3,400,000.00. It has 7 beds bedrooms, 9 baths bathrooms, and is 15608 sq ft. The property was built in year.